Model Predictive Control: Foundations, Recent Results And Applications
University of Siena - Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell'Informazione e Scienze Matematiche
Sept 6-10 h. 9:00-13:00
Student could attend only in person in Aula 13
- Linear control, state estimation, Lyapunov stability and convex optimization basics.
- Optimal control problems. The Linear Quadratic Regulator.
- The receding horizon paradigm and Model Predictive Control.
- Constrained quadratic MPC for linear systems. Stability results.
- Design of objective functions and constraint sets for stability and performance.
- Robust MPC.
- Time-optimal MPC.
- Computational issues.
- Case studies: optimal resource management in smart grids and spacecraft orbital control.